Are you interested in interning at The Sanity Snack, a no BS wellness website?
We’re looking for positive people, regardless of age, race or sexual orientation, that have a passion for everything self-improvement whether that’s fitness, business or psychology. We’re grateful to work with top-notch authors and experts whose teachings are literally changing the world. And we need YOU to keep spreading their message.
We are currently looking to fill two positions:
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line [Editorial or Photo] Spring Intern – [Your Name]
Spring 2019 Editorial /Social Media Intern (Remote|Unpaid)
This position is meant to give you a well-rounded editorial experience. You could be a Journalism student, a stay-at-home mom or a nine-to-fiver who dabbles in writing. All we care is if you check these two boxes:
- You can put in between 4 and 6 hours per week
- You have editing or writing experience. Social Media experience is a plus!
We don’t expect you to know everything or be perfect. Mistakes are allowed as long as you learn and adapt.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Managing our social media platforms
- Researching and pitching stories
- Emailing with authors and experts
- Editing contributor stories
- Writing articles
- Planning and implementing an internship project
Spring 2019 Photo/Video Intern (Remote|Unpaid)
We’re seeking an intern to support our video and photo production process. If you have a genuine interest in health and self-improvement topics, and you want to build upon your video/photo experience, this job is for you.
We’ll need your help up to 4 hours per week. You should also have working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Photoshop.
Responsibilities may include:
- Planning and implementing a visual strategy
- Creating banners, infographics, GIFs and Memes for social media
- Creating reusable templates for infographics, pull quotes, and other assets.
- Putting together videos
- Communicating with sources who want to submit videos and podcast-like content