Are you interested in interning at The Sanity Snack, a no BS wellness website!
We’re looking for positive people, regardless of age, race or sexual orientation, that have a passion for everything self-improvement whether that’s fitness, business or psychology. We’re grateful to work with top-notch authors and experts whose teachings are literally changing the world. And we need YOU to keep spreading their message.
Applications for Spring 2019 internships due by March 20, 2019.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line [Editorial or Photo] Spring Intern – [Your Name]
We are currently looking to fill two positions:
Spring 2019 Editorial /Social Media Intern (Remote)
This position is meant to give you a well-rounded editorial experience. You could be a Journalism student, a stay-at-home mom or a nine-to-fiver who dabbles in writing. All we care is if you check these two boxes:
- You can put in between 4 and 6 hours per week
- You have editing or writing experience. Social Media experience is a plus!
We don’t expect you to know everything or be perfect. Mistakes are allowed as long as you learn and adapt.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Managing our social media platforms
- Researching and pitching stories
- Emailing with authors and experts
- Editing contributor stories
- Writing articles
- Planning and implementing an internship project
Spring 2019 Photo/Video Intern (Remote)
We’re seeking an intern to support our video and photo production process. If you have a genuine interest in health and self-improvement topics, and you want to build upon your video/photo experience, this job is for you.
We’ll need your help up to 4 hours per week. You should also have working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Photoshop.
Responsibilities may include:
- Planning and implementing a visual strategy
- Creating banners, infographics, GIFs and Memes for social media
- Creating reusable templates for infographics, pull quotes, and other assets.
- Putting together videos
- Communicating with sources who want to submit videos and podcast-like content